Thursday, February 3, 2011

HEY EVERYONE

Welcome to my first blog post.  As I attempt to venture into the blogosphere it is my hope that I, as well as those whom I've invited, will be able to maintain your interest as far as things go in MY TOWN, L.A.  .  As I write this blog on a Thursday evening, 2/3, many of you are probably still in shock over Antonio McDyess' putback for San Antonio, giving them a last-second victory over our 2 time champs at the Staples Center.  And many of you are probably whining right now that this team is in turmoil.  But let's not kid ourselves folks, yeah, we'd like for the purple and gold to dominate night in and night out, but let's face a little dose of reality....It's difficult enough to win a championship , it's even more difficult to win it back to back, and when your team has played deep into June the last 3 years, fatigue has a way of setting in.  Let's also not forget that this team is not getting any younger either, just take a look at our backcourt, the average age between Kobe and Fish is 34 years.  Time to panic yet Laker fans ?  Ugh, when they stop playing games into June, than maybe, but 'till then, that view at the top is still looking good, albeit possibly slowly diminishing.

OK, as for this blog, I will, and hopefully others as well, will be blogging about happenings here in our town be it the local teams, local eatries in your neighborhood, travel ideas, or anything we find of interest that will capture your interest as well.  Oh yeah, in case I haven't said so already, did I mention that L.A. is MY TOWN.  And one final note, my Super Bowl Pick.....Packers 24 Steelers 20 .  Have a Great Weekend everyone !!!

THIS IS MY TOWN !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment