Monday, February 7, 2011

'SUP EVERYONE

Hey everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend, great Super Bowl game yesterday huh ?  Just when you thought it was going to be a blowout the Steelers make a game of it just to fall short 31-25.  Early turnovers would be their enemy, but give credit where it's do, Aaron Rodgers came through big time in his first Super Bowl appearance, and Lombardy is heading home. 

I feel sorry for those 400 some folks who had tickets to the Super Bowl but we're left out in the cold.  Yeah, the NFL is taking care of them, but to many of those who we're snubbed, their still pretty miffed.  I can't say I blame them.

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=6096112

My weekend went well.  I got to hang out where I was once a frequent visitor to back in my high school days, The Hat.  The Hat is a popular pastrami dip sandwich with a few locations, the original one being in Alhambra on the corner of Valley and Garfield .  It's not hard to miss, it's one of the few non-Asian locations in the area.  And for many Asians like this one, it's a welcomed change of pace from the many HK-style eateries in the area, something I will cover later.  And for $6.99 and how big the sandwiches are, you really get a bargain.  Just one tip, if you're gonna order wet fries with your sandwich, it's best if someone's with you.  Unless you're in some MAN vs FOOD war and it's your goal to down both your sandwich and the wet fries.  Oh yeah, did I mention the sandwiches we're huge. 


One thing you may want to do when devouring your sandwich is let the excess meat fall into your gravy fries.  Don't worry, you can always walk it off later....



Allright, for those of you who use public transit out in the San Fernando Valley, here is a pic of the construction of the Orange Line to Chattsworth


Nice view huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment